Swatched: Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Eyeliner



Swatched these beauties the other day, they are I-Tech Liquid Eyeliners from Jemma Kidd .  I was really impressed with their staying power and the colours are lovely.



The ones I swatched were:

Covert - a bright aqua blue
Contrast - an olive green
Aesthetic - a bronze brown
Abstract - A smokey grey/blue

All of these have glitter in them and stayed on my wrist really well, they needed a really good scrub to get them off - so I think that's a good sign of their epic staying power.

These are definitely on my wish list - what do you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. All I can really say is 'Oooohhhh.... shiny!' and make the grabby-hands signal :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh, yep, that was my reaction too! :)

      Delete
    2. Waahhh Asos are sold out *sulk* That makes it very difficult for me to impulse buy!

      Delete