Aussie Curves: Bling


 I don't own any expensive jewellery, but I do have quite the collection of costume jewellery. I almost never walk out the door without a neck;ace on, I really like the extra dimension they add to any outfit.

With the theme of "bling" on the table, I thought I'd go all out with a neck party! I have no less than FOUR necklaces on with this outfit. Ridonkulous!

I like the way that the accessories can instantly change the tone of the outfit. This is a really simple and comfortable striped jersey dress from Target, overlaid with a mesh top from TS14+.. a very casual outfit you could stroll down the beach in if you wanted to...  with the necklaces though, suddenly you're ready for dinner or a night on the town.



I also added a blingtastic sequinned hair flower as well.  This is a supremely comfortable ensemble that would be perfect for a BBQ or daytime party, just the thing to be busy in without getting all dishevelled 


I'm not normally one to play favourites with my jewellery, I tend to mix it up What about you? Are there pieces you wear all the time, or do you have a variety of favourites as well?





Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Neck party, love it!

    I was channeling you this week, I bejewelled my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! it looked great, I am very happy to take the credit for inspiration!!

      Delete
  2. I love the layered necklace look on you! I need to start layering, they look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it's easy and fun...

      Delete
  3. i agree... the layered necklaces look fantastic! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark and mysterious, nice one. Loving the neck party happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit and bling. Seriously loving your photos backdrop. I do tend to play favourites with my jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that necklace! and the wrap this is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete