Aussie Curves: Shorts





I have to confess, the dress code I struggle the most with is "casual". I am just not a "jeans and tshirt" kind of woman, and no matter how hard I try to dress casually, I always seem to be a bit overdressed. 

I have always lived by the maxim "better overdressed than underdressed" though, so it really doesn't bother me that much.

All of the above might be the reason that have no shorts at all in my wardrobe - untill today, that is. For the first time I actually purchased something for Aussie Curves - I wasn't planning to but these babies were sitting there on a discount rack and I just couldn't resist.  They're made of a stretchy ponte fabric and have cute cuffs. I like the fact they sit over the knee.. A little bit shorter than capris, but not "short shorts" which suits me.

Here's how I styled them up - with a lovely cool printed chiffon blouse, belted over the top, and my trusty black flats. Cool, comfy, and even managing to be pretty casual, I think.

I took these photos in the gorgeous gardens of my mother in law down on the Mornington Peninsula, where we are spending a few days. Wherever your travels take you, I hope you're having a lovely time too!

You can check out some of the other short-wearing women of Aussie Curves below.


Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Shorts are the best. I rarely wear pants but I loves shorts. Love the top too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think now I actually own a pair I will come to love them too :)

      Delete
  2. There's something I never thought I'd be saying to you - great ass! Great casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were definitely a great buy Omega! Love how you've styled your shorts. I prefer shorts that finish past the knee too.

    Have a fab Christmas! Cheers, Lis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so comfy, I don't know why I haven't had some earlier!

      Delete
  4. ooohhhh do they have kind of a glitter look to them???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same, so not a jeans and tee kind of person, I do TRY at times, but it's just not 'me'. I like to overdress too. I like this outfit, it looks really comfy but still 'put together'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab shorts Omega... they look easy to dress up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab arse lovely x Work those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long shorts are THE BEST. I'm glad these ones found you. ;)

    ReplyDelete