Hot Plus Size Resortwear from Danimezza

So - if you're reading this it means the apocalypse didn't happen. I'm disappointed, I was kind of looking forward to giant jade jaguars.. oh well.

It's okay, I have something awesome to show you.

The talented Danimezza, of the awesome blog of the same name, has created a lookbook - and not just any lookbook, it's a gorgeous collection of swimwear and resortwear featuring a truly gorgeous properly plus-sized model... if you are looking for some smoking hot inspiration for the warmer months ahead, well, feast your eyes on this:


Gorgeous, no? If this has got you inspired, be sure to check out the brands that sponsored this shoot. And if you're wanting even more options, have a look at some other cute swimsuits I found as well:



Are you going to be enjoying the water this summer? What's your favourite swimsuit look like? Tell me in the comments. 

No comments