Indola Smart Traveller


 If you need to stuff the stuffing of someone who's about to head off on a holiday, I have a great idea for you. I have waved off a number of close friends jetsetting their ways around the globe lately, and from my own travels I know that one thing that always comes in handy is toiletries in the right size.

When they are really good stuff it's even better, so these packs are worth keeping your eye out for. I got sent the one for coloured hair, which is perfect for me, and after using this for a few washes I was really impressed with how fresh and bouncy my hair was.

There's three products in each one - a shampoo, a conditioner and a serum - just what you need to keep yourself looking gorgeous while you're touring the world. At $14.95 for the pack it won't break the bank either. Maybe put this one down on your Giftmas List?

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments