Review: BellaBox December 2012

The last bellabox for the year has arrived on my doorstep, and I have to tell you, it's a DOOZY!
What's inside?
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme - 30ml sample. I have used this before and wasn't overly impressed with it - but the whole "perfectly straight" hair thing has never really been my preferred style.
  • Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Creme - mine is Sweet Apple and Grapefruit. It smells lovely, this is a tiny tiny sample though.
  • EmerginC - multi fruit cleanser & protocell cream - another repeat from previous boxes, these are also very small samples. 
  • Compeed Blister patch - a less glamorous product one can hardly imagine but having something that works to stop the pain when you've managed to blister your feet has got to be a good thing. Hopefully you'll understand if I say I hope I don't get an opportunity to review this properly for a long time! 
... I'm going to pause there for a moment, so far it doesn't look like a hugely exciting box, does it? I can only assume that the people over at bellabox thought it didn't really matter WHAT else went in the box this month, everyone would be thrilled and raving regardless, and they'd be right, because I've saved the best for last.

We also got a Limited Edition Kit from Savoir Faire, which has 6 eyeshadows, blush, eyeliner, mascara and a lipgloss. This full size palette is worth $110. Boom! Not only knocks this box out of the park value wise but that of many previous months as well... it's a really gorgeous surprise to receive  I got the "summer" colours which suits me very nicely, and I'll be reviewing this more thoroughly in a post of it's own.. initial experiments suggest that it's really good quality though.

So, bellabox have gone out this year with a bang!! I almost feel sorry for the people who are going to be getting this as an Xmas present because the following months are just not going to be able to compete.. I am very pleased to have gotten it, however!

I've just got an email telling me that it's not too late to get your hands on this box, so if you fancy snapping up one of these yourself, hop to it!! If you use this link to buy it, I will get some referral points. 


In other blog news, I'm pleased to announce that this blog is now officially recognised and verified by the industry website "beauty directory". Was very pleased to receive this little certification, I hope it leads to a lot more exciting opportunities for the blog. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments