Review: Imperial Leather Foamburst Moisture Delight Foaming Shower Gel Passionflower & Jojoba


I have to say it, this stuff is really cool. It's based on the same tech they use to make that cool gel-to-foam shaving gel but this is soap instead. It makes a really amazingly luxurious feeling lather - and unlike some soaps, that feel nice when you're using them but dry your skin out, this seems to have a longer lasting moisturising effect. 

I've gone through a few of these now and they're really nice to use in the shower. I'm getting the sort of result I would normally expect by using a nice moisturiser after my shower, but this stuff makes it a one-step process.

It seems to last a long time, too. All in all I think it's a bit of affordable luxury I'm going to keep around for a while. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment