The December Lust Have it box arrived... so what's inside?
- Catwalk by Tigi Sessions Series Dry Shampoo - this is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried, it manages to do the job without being powdery which is a neat trick, so I'm really happy to get a sample of this
- Aphrodite Mineral Eye Shadow (a full size sample worth $24.95) - this is a double up with the eco box but it's a great shade... can you really have too much glitter?
- Lanopearl Dr Dermax Ultra Lift Cream - sample of a cosmecutical wrinkle remover.
- Glasshouse Fragrances Hand Creme - two small samples, I got Kakadu (Water Lily) and Marseille (Gardenia). Haven't cracked these open yet but everything from Glasshouse smells divine and I expect these to be no different
- Bioxidea Miracle24 Face Lift - a face mask with hyerbolic claims galore! I'll let you know if it inseed the fountain of youth as it is suggesting.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume sample
Another interesting collection of bits and bobs here, I am not hugely interested in anti-ageing products and this box seems heavy on that. Also - no vanity bag or nice box this month, just the box they have used for "outside" packaging in the past. All in all though it can't be denied that there's value here.