Swatched: The Balm Girls Lipsticks


 I'm sure I wasn't the only one to notice that a new counter had arrived in David Jones, it was a nice little display from "The Balm". I couldn't resist swatching the lipsticks as I thought they might be of interest.

I'm presuming the names are meant to be like "Bond Girls", and certainly there's not a single name here that's any sillier than the women's names from those movies.. but.. yeah, they are a little problematic.

If you can put that aside, these are nice lipsticks - they have a glossy texture and are creamy, not as opaque as more matte shades would be but still offering a good level of coverage.

There's every shade you would expect here, something for everyone - red, coral, berry, pink, they have covered all the major bases here.

I liked these quite a lot and they are definately something I will look at next time I am doing an order from The Balm.

Which one is your favourite?





Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Mia Moore of course! Although Mai Billsbepaid looks like a good thing to have in my bag for those days when my lips need a little extra -something-, but red is too much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you, because of course what I really need is another red lipstick! :)

      Delete