Swatched: Outdoor Girl Super Glistening Art Baked Powder Eyeshadow Palette


The folks at www.fashionaddict.com.au sent me some goodies to try out, one of them is this cheap but awesome palette, it's "Outdoor Girl" brand.

It's only 8.95 but packs quite the punch.. I love rainbow palettes, I can very rarely resist them. This one is really good - the colours have a lot of pigment and a lovely shimmer. You can use one sweep for a light blush of colour or build them up to be bright (guess which I am going to do?)

There's 10 shades in this palette -  white, yellow, orange, light pink, hot pink, plum, purple, blue, green and bronze. If you can resist the urge to wear them all together these would be very wearable shades as a highlight or accent colour.

I'm really impressed with this, the quality is very high for the price. If you fancy picking up one of these for yourself, you can do so by clicking this link Tell them Omega sent you!





Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments