Swatched: Smashbox Shades of Fame Palette






Here's something gorgeous you might want to put on your Giftmas list.. it's the "Shades of Fame" palette from Smashbox. I came across this in Kit Cosmetics and couldn't resist swatching it for you.


There's 9 pressed powder shadows and two creme shadow/liners in this, so you get a lot of options for your money. The colours come on strong and stayed for a long time, I actually had to scrub these off with cleanser when I got home from the store. 

These are the colours:
Bliss – pale golden beige
Honey – soft translucent yellow pink
Sandstone – soft sandy beige
Nude – matte soft caramel
Sherbert – shimmery coral
Safari – deep golden green
Pacific – shimmery aqua
Praline – bronzed
Mocha – toasted brown with gold flecks
Gold – gold creme shadow / liner
Bronze – bronze creme shadow / liner
Photo Finish Lid Primer (mini size)
Eye shadow brush

This is definately something I'd be keen to find in my stocking.. what about you? Like the look of this? 



Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Wow, that is definitely something I would happily wake up to on Xmas morning too!

    ReplyDelete