Out and About: The Art Centre's Summer Season


As part of my cool deal with the Arts Centre, I thought I'd tell you about the shows coming up that I am going to.. they both look like they're going to be a lot of fun!

First up is a Circus/ Street theatre duo from Belgim called  Oh Suivant! Check out the show details here.  . If the shorts are any indication we're in for a treat! Acrobatics, juggling and other circus shenanigans. 

Then next week I'm headed off to Blaze - an urban/street dance spectacular. 

I've embedded a video below, it looks like a really awesome show. You can see all the details and grab a ticket here

The refurbishment of the Arts Centre is really worth having a look at if you haven't seen it already, I think they have done a fantastic job, making a great venue even better. 







Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments