Review: Bellabox January 2013


New year, new bellabox! This arrived shiny and new today, with a fresh batch of fun new stuff to try. 

So, what did we get?
  • You me & everybody cool it Aloe Vera Gel - a full size sample of some nice aloe vera gel. Thankfully I manage to avoid sunburn most of the time bit occassionally I do get a touch of it - something like this is just the ticket to cool and soothe. It's also good for bites and stuff too, so I was really pleased to see this in the box.  
  • Aurora Spa Rituals - Rose & Aloe Body Cleanser. A 50ml sample, it smells totally awesome and will be really nice to use in the shower I think.
  • Aurora Spa Rituals - Ultra Rich Body Cream - the matching moisturiser to the above cleanser, this smells like roses, between these two you'd be very fragrant, in a good way.
  • Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream - I got super excited when I saw there was a BB cream sample.. got a little less excited when I saw how tiny the sample was, but it will still be good to check this out. 
  • Face of Australia Colour Max Eye Shadow Palettes - A full size makeup sample from an awesome company, in great colours, this is a great addition to the box. Sadly the one I got had one smashed shadow that has spread through the palette - but I have emailed bellabox and I'm sure they'll sort it out.  Once the replacement arrives I'll have fun playing around with this. 
All in all, a great box - after the incredible offering in the December bellabox this one was bound to seem a little ordinary in comparison but it can't be denied there is well and above $15 worth of value here. 



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments