Review: Lust Have It Sample Box January 2013


Got the Lust Have It Sample Box for January 2013 on the doorstep this morning. They've abandoned the vanity bags and gone back to boxes - and not just any box, a gorgeous reusable one with a magnetic clasp. Elizabethan brocade pattern on the top - really lovely!

The contents too, are super awesome. Here's what we got:
  • Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner - small sachet samples of both. I really love Klorane's dry shampoo but haven't tried any of their other stuff, so it will be cool to give these a go.
  • Avene Cleanance Skin Range - two 5ml samples of the cream exfoliant, anti-shine moisturiser and a 25ml bottle of gel cleanser. It's always nice when you get a chance to sample a range, you can see how a particular brand's products work together, which gives you a much better idea about whether they'll work for you or not, I think.
  • Kabuki Brush - A LHI Branded Kabuki brush - you can't have too many of these in the kit and this one seems to be of a good quality.
  • Nude by Nature BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream - a Full Size Sample worth $19.95. When I saw this was "Medium" I was expecting it to be no good for me, but it's actually pretty pale, which suits me very nicely. 
  • Lush Cosmetics - a full size sample of Creme Eyeshadow from their new Emotional Brilliance Makeup range, worth $24.95. I got a gorgeous dark gold colour called "Happiness". Love this colour and it has serious staying power - I swatched a bit on my hand to look at the colour and it was still there, hours later. I'm delighted to get the chance to try this out, I've been curious about Lush's new foray into cosmetics ever since I heard about it. 
So, they really have hit this one out of the park - two full sized makeup samples and a brush, eight different things in the box, and a really nice box... colour me impressed!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments