Review: Savoir Faire Limited Edition Box - Winter - Pour etre desiree "To Be Desired"



This beauty came in the December Bella Box. With a retail price of $110 it really made the box awesome value. I've had a chance to play with it for a few weeks now, and yesterday showed you one of the looks I've done using these products, so today I thought I'd give you a closer look and show you the swatches too!

This has six eyeshadow shades, a blush/bronzer, lip gloss, a pencil eyeliner and mascara.

Eyeshadow Shades:
  •  ‘whisper’ (silver white)
  • embrace’ (white gold)
  • desire’ (rusty red)
  • intensify’ (bright blue)
  • effigy’ (dark bronze)
  • crave’ (sparkly black)
Bronzer (‘play’)

‘Onyx’ eyeliner
Noir Black Mascara

Cherish’ lip gloss -it's a shimmery coral colour - it is one of the shiniest and stickiest glosses I have ever tried and it tastes amazing.. seems to have good sticking power too.

The shadows all have micro glitter in them and have a duo-tone thing happening, each one of them has real depth and tone to their colours. I think you really have to wear these to appreciate them, shades like this are notoriously hard to photograph.

I have found these a great set of shades for my skin tone, and have combined them in a number of ways for a whole range of different looks. It's a really versatile palette. I've been impressed with everything I have tried from this brand, and this was no exception. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments