Review: you me & everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse


If you like a moisturiser that feels really light and weightless on the skin, you might like to try this one, it comes in a mousse format. From the brand "you me & every body" they have called it the Sumptuous Skin Mousse.  

I found that a little bit goes a long way with this - it expands as soon as it's out of the can, so you need way less than you think you do! The mousse means it spreads and sinks into your skin really easily. It's fragrance free as well so if you're sensitive to perfumes this would be a good choice.

I think this would be good to keep on your desk or near your computer, and pop a bit on when you think of it, a good way to keep your skin nice if you're the sort of person who doesn't go for a long skincare routine every day. 

I got a sample of this in the bellabox, and I'm glad to have discovered it. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments