Saturday Sweep Up

This week we showed off interestingly textured outfits, and played with some gorgeous goodies from Shu Uemura, we lusted after gorgeous garments from Cult of Califonia and after all that, it was time to kick back, relax and rehydrate.. 

Here's the posts:
Also this week, my personal stylist business., Body Positive Stylist, officially opened it's doors. If you want to see all the details of that, head on over to www.bodypositivestylist.com.


I offer my services in person in Melbourne, and online anywhere! (I'll also come in person anywhere you like, if you're covering travel expenses). I am going to be announcing an opening special for people on my mailing list, so if you haven't joined the list for Body Positive Stylist updates, Click here and do that! 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments