Out and About: Trevor Ashley's "I'm Every Woman" at the Famous Spiegeltent


As part of my continuing agreement with the utterly fabulous Melbourne Arts Centre, I'm pleased to tell you about a show I'm going to next week that I am rather looking forward to. 

It's called "I'm Every Woman" and it's a drag show by Trevor Ashley. I was kicking myself after missing his "Fat Swan" show last season, so I am looking forward to seeing this one. 

It's being held in the Spiegeltent which is a venue close to my heart - more a wooden structure than a tent, it was built in 1920 and still full of gorgeous stained glass and exposed beams.. I've seen a few different acts there over the years and it never fails to impress!

If you fancy coming along yourself, you can snag a ticket here. 





Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. LOVE Trevor Ashley. He was so funny in Hairspray and he is a great one "woman " show. I know you will have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete