Out and About: Trevor Ashley's "I'm Every Woman" at the Famous Speigeltent


You might remember I mentioned that I was headed off to "The Famous Spiegeltent" to see Trevor Ashley's show "I'm Every Woman"., well, I did, and it was A-MAY-ZING.

Trevor does impressions.. but not just impressions.. fabulous over the top caricature like drag impressions. Plus he can sing, yes, even like the world famous divas he impersonates.. his jokes were often off-colour but had the crowd shrieking appreciatively.

He also did all of his costume changes on stage, which was amazing to watch.. a little glimpse behind the curtain of drag.. I was totally fascinated and quite jealous of his magnificent wig collection.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, and I'm definitely going to be waiting to see what Trevor comes up with next!


So, yes, the show was incredible, but what did I wear? Well, I managed not to get a photo of my whole outfit (bad blogger! no cookie!) but I did snap a shot of my makeup - I quiffed my hair up and did a dark blue smokey eye.. it was quite glittery in person .. if you can't wear blue glitter to a drag show, where can you wear it?

No matter how over the top my makeup, there's no way I could compete with the "DIVA!" up on stage. I found a little video where you can get a glimpse of Trevor's magic.. enjoy!



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments