The Bellabox arrived today, and as usual it's full of goodies! Here's what we got...
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - 10ml Sample. I have blogged about this already, it's a fantastic "dry oil" for skin and hair.. I have a full size bottle that I will definitely replace when it runs out, to have a lovely little handbag sized bottle to go with it pleases me!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Full size Nail Polish worth $14.95. I got a gorgeous blue/green glitter colour called "Mermaid's Tale". I've already had a small argument with my teenage daughter about it, she wanted to steal it straight away and I insisted she wait until I have put it on the blog!
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curl Perfecting Spray - 30ml sample. Sadly my hair only has enough curl in it to give a messy looking wave.. will still give it a go though!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - I am a big dry shampoo fan so another can of it is always welcome!
- U Skin Solutions Clarifying Cleansing Gel - A very small sample, enough for one go?
- Banana Boat Spf 30+ - A sachet of sunscreen could be just the thing if Melbourne's unpredictable weather leaves me unexpectedly frying.. I'll pop this in my handbag for emergencies.