Review: Bellabox February 2013


The Bellabox arrived today, and as usual it's full of goodies! Here's what we got...

  • Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - 10ml Sample. I have blogged about this already, it's a fantastic "dry oil" for skin and hair.. I have a full size bottle that I will definitely replace when it runs out, to have a lovely little handbag sized bottle to go with it pleases me!
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Full size Nail Polish worth $14.95. I got a gorgeous blue/green glitter colour called "Mermaid's Tale". I've already had a small argument with my teenage daughter about it, she wanted to steal it straight away and I insisted she wait until I have put it on the blog! 
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curl Perfecting Spray - 30ml sample. Sadly my hair only has enough curl in it to give a messy looking wave.. will still give it a go though! 
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo - I am a big dry shampoo fan so another can of it is always welcome!
  • U Skin Solutions Clarifying Cleansing Gel - A very small sample, enough for one go? 
  • Banana Boat Spf 30+ - A sachet of sunscreen could be just the thing if Melbourne's unpredictable weather leaves me unexpectedly frying.. I'll pop this in my handbag for emergencies. 
Another cute collection from bellabox.. lots to try here!



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments