Time for another Lust Have It box, the February one arrived on my doorstep today.. so what's inside?
- Lancome Hypnose Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara - a cute Betty Boop themed mascara from one of the worlds most renowned makeup brands - yes please! This is a gorgeous little sample. At the rate that you're supposed to replace mascara we should all probably be using small ones like this!
- Summer Tan by Mancine - Self Action Tan - Dark. This is a full size sample worth $29.95 - great value! I don't tan though, real or fake, so I will be passing this one on. If you tan and you want to try this out, hit me up in the comments and it's yours. First in best dressed, Australia only (unless you want to pay for the postage!)
- The Natural Source Camouflage Colour Nail Laquers - A new natural nail polish., this is a full size sample worth 9.99 in a cool khaki green colour. Definately keen to try this out!
- Elgon Professional Primaria Nourishing Silk Mask. With the dye and bleach I regularly subject my hair to a steady supply of hair masques is a must, so this is a welcome sight in the box.
- Lon Vitalite C10 whitening hand mask - this is cute, it's two gloves with high-performance goop (yes, that's the technical term) for your hands. I will include these in a pampering session soon!
Another good box of goodies! Some new brands to try and cool stuff that easily exceeds the cost of the box, that's a winner by any reckoning!