- Ocean Essence Coconut Body Milk - Smells like a tropical holiday! This would be lovely to use after a bath or shower I think.
- Designer Brands Lip Pencil - I was well pleased to get the red one! It's a lovely dark red, I will get a lot of use out of this - it comes with a sharpener as well. For $5 this looks like a bargain.
- Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss - this smells of peppermint and is one of those lip-plumping glosses - I derived a great deal of amusement from watching my teenage daughter have a war between her love of lip glosses and her hatred of carrots.. I think she did eventually decide it was worth risking a go of..
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum - I've been impressed by the stuff I have tried from this brand, and I leep getting rave reviews from other people, so this will be good to try out.
- Simuolive Tebe Cleansing Face Polish - Everyone loves a good scrub, and this looks like a good product to try out.
- A "bonus" item, totally unrelated to beauty in the box this month - a museli/porridge sample. I like muesli so it will be cool to try this, but it's always odd when they put a food item into a box like this.
A good solid offering this month, some items I will put into immediate use, and others I will enjoy trying out later on.