Review: Bellabox March 2013


Very happy to have gotten my bellabox today, as usual it's full of cool things! Here's what's inside..
  • Ocean Essence Coconut Body Milk - Smells like a tropical holiday! This would be lovely to use after a bath or shower I think.
  • Designer Brands Lip Pencil - I was well pleased to get the red one! It's a lovely dark red, I will get a lot of use out of this - it comes with a sharpener as well. For $5 this looks like a bargain.
  • Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss - this smells of peppermint and is one of those lip-plumping glosses - I derived a great deal of amusement from watching my teenage daughter have a war between her love of lip glosses and her hatred of carrots.. I think she did eventually decide it was worth risking a go of.. 
  • Alpha H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum - I've been impressed by the stuff I have tried from this brand, and I leep getting rave reviews from other people, so this will be good to try out. 
  • Simuolive Tebe Cleansing Face Polish - Everyone loves a good scrub, and this looks like a good product to try out.
  • A "bonus" item, totally unrelated to beauty in the box this month - a museli/porridge sample. I like muesli  so it will be cool to try this, but it's always odd when they put a food item into a box like this.
A good solid offering this month, some items I will put into immediate use, and others I will enjoy trying out later on. 
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I received the same box as you.

    Your daughter sounds like my son, I bought him some Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes and he refused to use them because he doesn't like tomatoes!!

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I have gotten a few things from the "Yes to" range and it's really good for the price I think..

      Delete