Review: Clairscentience Iluka Desert Dew Serum


I really love supporting indie designers - but like many people I find I need to strike a balance between the bespoke and artisan things I'd like to own, and the cheaper mass produced things I can afford.

How refreshing it is to find an indulgence that is both made by a craftsperson and at an affordable price! 

The Clairscentience range is made by Njari in Perth and sold through her etsy store here. She sent me this "Iluka Desert Dew Serum" to review, and I've been putting some on at night for the last couple of weeks.

Njari puts a lot of work into her products, and if you are the sort of person who wants stuff that is "reiki infused" and "intentionally made" and full of good energy vibes, she's got you sorted. Me, I'm a sceptic, so I've been judging this simply on how it makes my skin feel - I'm happy to report that it has stood up nicely against similar products I have used in the past.

It's got Olive,Sea Buckthorn Berry, Virgin Jojoba Oil , Virgin Avocado Oil  Camellia Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil,  Wattle/Mimosa Essential Oil, Kakadu Plum, Quandong (Native Peach) & Lilly Pilly - I don't know which one of them is the magic ingredient but my skin likes them. 

It has a pleasant scent, thanks to the Australian Native ingredients,  it moisturises without feeling greasy or yukky on the skin, and my skin is enjoying the extra pampering.  For $15 a bottle this is one I'll be replacing when it runs out for sure. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments