Review: Dove Pure Roll On Deodorant


I got sent this to review the other day, and while a deodorant isn't normally the sort of thing that would get me enthused, I really feel I ought to share this one with you. What's good about it isn't so much what it does, but what it doesn't do! 

I love wearing perfume, and one of my pet peeves is when you want to wear your favourite scent, and do, but then find that the smell of your deodorant and hairspray and makeup etc are all competing with your perfume - even if others don't notice, I do - and I am the kind of hedonistic person who thinks that wearing perfume should be at least as much for my own pleasure as that of other people's!

This stuff is the solution to that problem - it's totally fragrance free, which means it does it's job in a nice quiet fashion and doesn't try to compete in the Olfactory Olympics with your fragrance of choice.

It seems to work just as well as any other deodorant  which makes sense because in formulation it's pretty much the same as every other one on the market, with Aluminium Chlorohydrate doing the heavy lifting in convincing your sweat glands to go on strike. 

I am really pleased to have added this to my routine, it's a supermarket brand and readily available, so if you're ready to let your favourite fragrance shine on it's own merits, keep an eye out for it. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. the product in this post is great.. but i slightly need more info on Miessence deodorant ..well anyway
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete