Review: Lust Have It! Eco Sample Box - Autumn 2013


Snug in its hessian bag, the Eco box for Autumn has arrived. 

Here's what's inside:

  • Savi Body Cream "Wellbeing" - lovely smelling moisturiser. This felt tingly and invigorating when I put some on my hand to try it, I think it might be the peppermint oil. Feels like it'd be good for a pep-me-up after your morning shower, that's how I'm going to try it!
  • Pretty Serious Nail Polish - I got "Tux" which is a totally gorgeous blue, so dark it is almost black.. I really love it - I don't have a colour like this already in my collection so I'm very happy to have it. It's a full size sample worth $9.95
  • Elf cosmetics eyeshadow - a full size sample worth 5.99. For a budget brand, elf really are impressive, I have really liked everything of theirs that I have tried. The eyeshadow I got is in a colour called "royal" and it's a shimmery dark oyster tone, it's really beautiful. Expect to see this in a FOTD very soon. 
  • Alfaparf Milano Absolute Oil - a hair treatment oil - I got a 10ml sample of the hair oil, and sachets of the Anti Frizz Oil Shampoo, Anti-Frizz Mask, and another 3mls of the oil too. It's great to be able to try out a whole range together like this, you can really see how things work together. 
  • McArthur Complete Skincare Cream - full size sample worth $54.95. Apparently this is mostly pawpaw extract - there is a rather amusing picture of who I can only assume is Mr McArthur himself reverently holding a paw paw up. The cream smells faintly and pleasantly of paw paw too. 
  • WotNot facial wipes - I really like the WotNot stuff, apparently these won "Best Facial Wipes" in the beautyheaven awards, and it's not hard to see why, they really are a cut above many similar offerings. I'm glad to have another packet of them in my stash - this is a full size sample worth $15.
Lots of value in this box, some lovely makeup, some cool skincare stuff to try - I'm very pleased with this! 


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. This looks like a really good box, I would love to see a swatch of the nail polish :o)

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the sample boxes but these look like really good value! x

    ReplyDelete