Review: Lust Have it Sample Box April 2013


Yes, the Lust Have It Box for April is in my hot little hands.. here's what's inside:

  • Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash - smells totally amazing.. the mixture of spicy and floral is very heady, I love it!
  • Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eye Shadows - Full size sample worth $16. This colour is called "Brown" on the packaging but it's a gorgeous shimmery dark bronze colour, very wearable. I really like this brand and I'm glad to have picked up another one of their shadows.
  • Goldwell Dualsenses Ultra Volume Shampoo - if you have hair shampoo is always going to come in handy!
  • Pink Tiger Duri Cosmetics Nail Tools: Nail File & Lint Free Gauze - I might have been the only one to feel this way, but when I saw this packet of gauze I said "YES!!".. this is a secret that should be spread around. I really hope everyone who got these will try these gauze pads out, they are awesome at removing polish and makeup too - anything you would normally use a cotton ball for, these are so much better - no lint and fluff, and no soggy mess, they're awesome. I've been using gauze pads instead of cotton balls for years now, hopefully this addition to the box will clue some other people in too. 
  • John Plunkett Cleanser - Every time I see this brand I think about "Plunkett & Macleane"  and how Plunkett was an apothecary.. It has instantly endeared all these products to me :)
Any box with a full size cosmetic sample, something that smells heavenly and something really useful in it is always going to get two thumbs up from me - this is a great collection of stuff. 

One more thing - I cannot express how much I am LOVING the new boxes that these are coming in now. I am totally allergic to pastel and I still think they are really gorgeous.. I mean, just look at these patterns and the way the ice-cream sorbet colours sit together. So lovely and fresh looking.  I hope they continue using these for a long time, so I have a nice long row of them.. so pretty!
 



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments