Review: Lust Have It! Sample Box March 2013


Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter break, I certianly did - I went camping and had a most wonderful time! Now I'm back and was delighted to be greeted by my LHI Sample Box for the month. Here's what I got:

  • BioElixa BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme - full size sample worth $59. This product certainly isn't shy about the big promises, it claims to be able to reduce cellulite by 40% over six weeks. (How on earth does one measure that sort of thing!?!?) It proudly claims to be "Scientifically Proven" but doesn't say for what, exactly - if hyperbole is a sign of efficaciousness  then this is definitely a winner! It does smell nice, and I will slather it on my legs for the next month and let you know what happens. 
  • Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eye Shadow - Full size sample worth $16. Mine is a lovely khaki green colour, just the thing for my blue-green-grey eyes :) My Gosh eyeliners are one of my favourite items so it is great to see what their eyeshadows are like, too (Initial impressions very positive!)
  • The Natural Source Camoflague Colour Crayons - full size samples worth $9.99 each, I got two -  one dark khaki that will match the eyeshadow I got very nicely and a gold one, another favourite eye colour for me. 
  • Advanced Natural Calming and Soothing Mask - 25ml sample. After getting sunburned and windburned on my camping trip this couldn't have arrived at a better time! I'll be trying this one out sooner rather than later. 
  • Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair - my hair has been similialy ill treated over the weekend, so I think with the face mask above I am all set for an evening of pampering tonight!
I'm loving the new collectable boxes they are sending, they're really quite lovely - they can pack flat when not being used but are really sturdy when assembled - very nice indeed.

Lust Have It are increasing their prices from $15 to $19, and if this is a taste of what they will be offering for that higher price, I can only whole heartedly support their decision! Thiis is a ripper of a box, full size makeup samples, interesting stuff and lots of it - I am really pleased with the direction they are headed here! 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments