Review: Bellabox Sample Box May 2013


The bellabox has arrived!  Any good this month?Well, the best way I can describe this months effort is with an anecdote that makes me sound like an idiot.. I've never shied away from those before now, so here goes..

When this showed up I did my usual thing of ripping the bag open with wild abandon, and opening up the box, and pulling out all the goodies going "oooOOOOh!" and "Aaaaaaaah!" and "What the heck is this?".. after examining everything, I found it quite impossible to fit it back in the box. I am still not sure how they got this much product into the cute little box they ship it in. Clearly the hardworking folk who pack the bellabox are much better at beauty sample tetris than I am!

The point of all that is - there's a LOT in this month's box. And it's good stuff too.. click below to find out what!
  • Lonvitalite C4 Coconut Milk Hydrating & Nourishing Facial Mask - I have praised the Lonvitalite masks before, I have really enjoyed every one of these I've tried, and the coconut one sounds good - I think I might have to pop this on and sip a pina colada for the full experience... sounds like a good idea, right?
  • Suigo Absolute Volume Keratin Treatment - A generous tub of hair treatment, just the thing when your hair's dried out in the wintertime
  • Bloom Shadow Liner - full size makeup sample worth $15. This is a really clever wide pencil - it's wedge shaped like a calligraphy pen so that you can make either a thin or thick line with it, and it's lovely and soft. The one I got is a gorgeous mossy green colour. I'm going to really enjoy using this. 
  • La Roche-Posay Purifying Effaclar Foaming Gel & Effaclar Duo - two samples of cleansers from a popular French brand - I haven't tried this brand before so looking forward to that.
  • Manicare Duo Mascara Brushes - full size sample worth $5 - if you've ever had a favourite mascara but wanted to try a different brush with it, these have you sorted. I also use them when doing makeup on other people, so no cross-contamination occurs. This packet has two kinds of brush, one volumising and one curling. Very handy, I'm delighted to add these to my kit.
  • Sanctuary Spa Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion - full size sample worth $20 - sunscreen that lightens and brightens my skin? Perfect!! This makes up for the tanning products that sometimes appear in these boxes, this is much more my sort of thing!
  • Nanoblur - a small sachet of a topical skin cream that's meant to make you look younger in photos. Interesting.. 
Phew, so much stuff! I think they have really raised the bar with this box, I am super impressed with what they've managed to get in there. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. What a great box this month, I have not received mine yet but if it is anything like yours I will be very happy :)

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete