Review: Glasshouse Fragrances Bora Bora Candle & Body Bar


I got a gorgeous surprise in the mail the other day - a candle and body bar from Glasshouse Fragrances, in the "Bora Bora" scent.

These are scented with Cilantro & Orange Zest, a deliciously spicy and heady combination. The smell of this candle is super strong, I had it burning in my bedroom for about 10 minutes or so and the whole room smelt like heaven.

There's something gloriously romantic about candles in the bedroom, and even at the pricier end of things like these they really are a very reasonable indulgence when taken on a cost-per-use basis... it really does feel decadent and lovely to have one of these scenting the room. 


I also got the "body bar" which is a lovely fine milled soap.. it's nice to use it in the shower  before bed, and then you have the scent from both the soap and the candle working in tandem.. I really can't be held responsible for what you might get up to with your head swimming in these lovely smells.. 

I'm not sure that these are QUITE as nice as a getaway to a tropical paradise would be, but they'll certainly do for now until plane tickets magically appear.. I am delighted to add this little touch of indulgence to my routine. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments