Review: Madeleine Ritchie Skin Health Creme

 I got given a sample of this stuff at Salon Melbourne - it's from a Kiwi skincare brand, and their products seem to mostly contain Manuka Honey related ingredients. This one has "active manuka honey and propolis" and it says on the back that it's been designed for sensitive skin and problems like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rashes, acne and dry skin.

I can't speak to it's efficacy against any of that, but I can tell you it smells sweet and faintly of honey, and it sinks into the skin nicely - it manages to feel both rich and light which is nice. I have used it as a night cream for about a week (only got a little sample tube) and it seems to do the trick nicely.

Honey is a great antiseptic and antibacterial - they're even using it in some hospitals now for wound care, which bodes well.

I'm intrigued by this brand, and I will see if I can find some more of their products to try out sometime soon.




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments