Review: Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo & Conditioner


Got sent these the other day, and my hair has smelt amazing ever since. They're Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Conditioner. No points for guessing what they smell like!

Now with a brand name of Organix you might think this was an all-natural kind of product, but nope, these contain all the sorts of foaming agents etc you'd expect in a regular shampoo - the vanilla extract is organic, and the packaging is all made from post consumer waste, which is good. 

I was happy with these, and the menfolk of the house are really liking them - they are a pleasant scent that is not too flowery. I have found that you don't need much product either, so even though the bottles seem small they do go a long way, it's taken me longer to get through them than I was expecting.

This gets a thumbs up from me!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Advantage of natural skin products are many, one does not have to worry about the side affects at all.. moreover natural products help to keep the skin allergies at bay.. This is the reason why we now have several products for skin care in the market...

    Organic shampoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the spam filter doesn't catch stuff like this I have no idea. Don't click on that link, okay? :)

      Delete