Review: Savi Wellbeing Organic Body Cream


Here's something lovely - I got this sample in the Lust Have It Eco box, and I've only started using it recently, but I'm glad I did. This is a body moisturiser, thick and rich, and it smells totally amazing. 

It's got lots of goodies in it - Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Rose Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil, all of them certified organic. I'm presuming it's the Ylang Ylang and/or Rose that gives it the amazing scent, but it doesn't smell too floral, it's a heady, spicy sort of smell.

Using this after a nice shower would be a delightful way to pamper yourself, it seemed to sink into the skin quickly and does a good job - this is probably a bit rich to use every day, but in the wintertime it's just the thing, I have found it especially good on my knees and elbows.

If you're a fan of really good smelling goodies, you will want to try this one for yourself. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments