Use it or Lose it: Cult of California

If you're a regular reader you will have seen me rave about Cult of California before, they are another amazing indie clothing brand.  They stock exactly the sorts of clothes that other brands refuse to make in plus sizes - body con dresses, workout gear, all sorts of gorgeous stuff you just can't find anywhere else. 
Recently the creative genius behind this brand let us know that her investors, after just one year of trialing these clothes in the market, were pulling their funding. 
Anyone who knows anything about the fashion industry knows that 12 months is hardly a fair trial of anything - but who said life is fair?
What this brand needs to survive now is your support - your dollars. If you have been considering picking something up from them, now is the time, because if you don't do it now, they simply won't survive. 
Shipping to Australia is really reasonable  and a lot of the store is on sale right now. 
I'm putting my money where my mouth is and picking up a couple of goodies from them today. If you do the same, and tell your friends, this great store may yet survive! 

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Oh no! I've always admired Cult of California but never had the free cash to buy. Well, this looks like the excuse I needed. I think my wardrobe needs the galaxy dress in it.

    ReplyDelete