Aussie Curves: Metallic




Time to get shiny!! I don't have a lot of metallic stuff in my wardrobe, and what I do have is mostly unsuitable for a Melbourne winter - but I did dig out this copper/bronze top that I bought in a City Chic sale a few years ago. I tend to go for gold-tones rather than silver, so this fits in with my usual colour scheme nicely.

It's really light and slinky fabric, so it's nice and comfortable to wear. With some red jeans and a pair of boots it's the sort of outfit you can wear out dancing even though it's really just "jeans and a t-shirt". I love these sorts of stealth-comfort outfits. 

Of course I had to pair it up with some metallic makeup as well - my Urban Decay Naked Pallette is still seeing plenty of use, and it has a lovely bronze colour in it called "Smog" that matches this top really nicely. I added some gold as well, and did a slick of bronze gloss on my lips as well.


If you fancy a bit more shine in your wardrobe, you can check out some of the items on offer in the stores below. As usual, everything is available in at least a size 20 and ships to Australia.


Photobucket
Photobucket




5 comments

  1. I love this outfit on you! The colour of the top is gorgeous, so unique. You're SO right about the secret stealth outfits. They are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit Omega and I have just clicked, I should have given you credit in post, I didn't realise that your blog was called Fashion Adjacent, I knew I had heard or seen it somewhere before :) I hope you have a fabulous day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair all loose and tossled like that! Gorgeous hair. Great outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look FABULOUS, and I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!!! Stealth comfort- I love it!! That top is amazing, I really love this look on you Omega! x

    ReplyDelete