The bella box for June is here! Once again I'm surprised how much they managed to fit into one little box!!
Here's what they managed to tetris in there somehow:
- Streetstar Cosmetics Lip Gloss - full size sample worth 17.95. According to the blurb this has a "crushed pearls" formulation, it certainly looks pearlescent! Mine is "Sandy Rose" and it's a really wearable neutral.
- EmerginC Vitiman C + retinol mask, & Hyper-vitalizer cream - two little samples from emerginC - this is a brand seen regularly in these boxes, and the samples are always tiny, which is a shame because the prodtucs seem really good and I'd like more of them!
- Tony & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Texturising Glue - full size sample worth $15.99. I just love that this product has "Androgynous Hold" on it, that sounds like the most awesome wrestling move ever.. or something. I am always doing crazy stuff with my hair so I'm keen to give this a go and see what I can do with it - watch this space.
- Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel off Mask - full of pulped pomegranate and passion fruit, if this doesn't work out as a face mask it sounds like an awesome base for a cocktail.. okay maybe not but a face mask is always welcome in the wintertime.
- Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - not particularly exciting but a really useful product that will definitely get used. It's great to have these on hand.
- Circa Home Everyday Soap - Narcissus and Patchouli - I know that washing your face with soap is considered a big no-no, but there is something just lovely and fresh and clean about a nice bar of soap - this one will probably see use at our bathroom sink. The packaging is cute and it smells great.
- Natio Nail Colour - full size sample worth $9.95 in a brilliant red called "Valentine". You really can't complain about a classic red nail polish.
So.. THREE (count em) full size samples, two of them makeup... that's impressive. Once again bellabox have managed to impress! Very pleased to have received this.