Review: Caroline's Wash



If you like products that are all-natural and really simple.. this is one you will want to keep on your radar. It's Caroline's Wash. I have to say when this arrived in the mail for me to review, I wasn't hugely impressed, the packaging is pretty plain and the lack of ingredients on the tube had me raising a skeptical eyebrow. 

After using it for a couple of weeks though, I went and looked up the ingredients on the maker's website, because I was really fascinated by what was in this stuff. My digging revealed that it's got all sorts of botanicals in it, from borage seed oil to all the usual suspects - avocado, jojoba, rosehip and lots more. It's made here in Australia. 

It's unfragranced, clear, it smells of nothing, but it really does the trick. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and I've definitely noticed my skin seems less prone to breakouts.  It claims to treat all sorts of stuff, Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis, and I can't speak to any of that, but the lack of irritants in this stuff has got to be a good start. If you want a product that just quietly does a good job with no fancy frills, you'll want to get your hands on this. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments