I got sent a new sample box, called "Her Fashion Box". Unlike the beauty sample boxes on the market, this one contains accessories as well.
At 39.95 a month it's more expensive than other boxes -the question you must now be asking it "But is it worth it??"
Here's what I got in my box:
- Revitanail Conditioning Remover Wipes - handy to have these, I have tried a different brand but not the Revitanail version. Being able to get nail polish off quickly and easily with no mess is a real boon.
- Dr Lewinns Skin Primer & Dr Lewinns Sensitive Cleaning Milk - not the first samples I've seen from Dr Lewinns this month, but welcome nonetheless.
- Redkin Control Addict 28 Extra High Hold Hairspray - a handbag sized bottle of super strong hairspray? Oh My Goth! Yes, this will definitely come in handy on a night out!
That's the beauty samples. and now for the accessories:
|Scarf, Belt and bracelet all coordinate nicely!|
- A mustard yellow plaited belt, made of lovely soft leather - it's a thin belt and just the thing to jazz up an outfit.
- A cobalt blue wrap bracelet accented with gold chains. This is the sort of thing I never would have bought myself, but now that I own it, I really like it and will probably wear it quite a bit.
- A gorgeous light wool scarf - generously sized and really soft and light, but still warm. Mine is grey with a classic red "buckle" print. Really beautiful, I would have happily paid $40 for this alone.
Also in the box:
- A card from Hallmark, mine says "Be You - nobody does it better!" - just the thing to pop in the post and surprise a friend with. I love getting cards in the mail.
- Instead of a card like the other boxes, this one comes with a mini magazine, showcasing all the things in the box with styling tips and lots of detailed information. Very professionally done and looks great. They even feature a fashion blogger every month - I wonder if they'd ever consider a plus-size blogger? Perhaps I'll ask..
I think this is a great addition to the suite of boxes available, it definitely has a point of difference, and even though it's significantly more expensive than the others it is also offering more -there is most certainly more than $40 value here. If you have the means to splurge on this, and your tastes in accessories are eclectic I'd recommend this.