Review: Lust Have it Sample Box June 2013


The Lust Have it sample box for June has arrived, this month the box is a gorgeous peach colour.  Inside, as usual, there's lots of goodies!

So what did we get?

  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry - I am already a fan of this product, and I was thinking the other day how handy one of the small cans would be in my handbag, and here one is! Perfect timing. 
  • Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion - another familiar brand for the LHI boxes, these products take full advantage of coconut oil and are made ethically in Fiji.
  • Real Purity Natural Lipstick in Romantic Red - a red lipstick is always going to get two thumbs up from me, it's a shame it's just a small sample instead of a whole lippie - the colour looks great though and it will be good to try out this brand. Comes with a Crown Brand disposable lip brush.
  • Aromatherapy Associates Signature Bath and Shower Oil - This is a "DE-Stress Mind" sample that's meant to calm your thoughts without making you sleepy.. I'm a bit skeptical about the whole aromatherapy thing but things that smell nice make me feel good, and this smells great. 
  • Dr LeWinn's Foaming Cleanser & Dr LeWinn's LSC Hydrating Day Cream - two samples from a well known and esteemed skincare brand - these will be good to add to the collection.
Another interesting collection this month - nothing earth shatteringly exciting but a lot of good stuff I'll definitely use. I can't say I am really seeing the "Gatsby" theme they're saying this box is based on, but perhaps I am just a bit too much of a history nut.. it seems everyone's gone Art Deco mad! 

If you'd like to get these sample boxes as well, then click on the banner at the bottom of the page - LHI have given me a code so you get a discount and I get a couple of bucks too if someone subscribes using the link. 



Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments