Review: Pangea Organics Lip Balm - Italian Red Mandarin with Rose




I've been getting into balms a lot lately, it's been a cold and windy pre-winter here in Melbourne and my lips have been often feeling dry and chapped and cracked. Lip Balms to the rescue! 

I got this one in a bellabox last year, and I was pleased to find it in my stash. It's from Pangea Organics, and it's Italian Red Mandarin with Rose 

This is untinted, so if you're looking for just a slick of gloss and no colour this will appeal. The smell is absolutely divine, it really does smell edible and delicious. 

It seems to do the job well, , and it's nice to know that you're not adding any petrochemicals or other nasties to your diet when you're using this. 

I love that they've described their range as "Egocentric Lipcare".. it really does sum up the essence of what using this product feels like, it feels indulgent and like you're looking after yourself. We could all use a little bit more of that, don't you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments