There's a new sample box on the scene.. it's The Violet Box. They've obviously taken the maxim "Start as you mean to go on" to heart because they have come out of the gate with a very strong offering indeed.
What did I get?
- Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser - someone at Avene really understands the value of giving out samples when your product is good, because Avene pops up in sample boxes a lot. The repetition would be dull if it weren't for the fact that everything Avene seems to put out is really good stuff, so more of it is always welcome.
- CK One Color Cosmetics - full size sample worth $25. This is a creamy blue eyeshadow pencil, it's a really gorgeous blue color called "400 Vivid", it's translucent but bright, I'm going to enjoy playing with this a lot.
- Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty EDT - a perfume sample is always fun, and this one smells lovely.
- John Plunkett Glyco Peel - A night time exfoliator with Glycolic Acid, I'll pop this one sometime and see what it does for me.
- Lash Control Clear Coat Mascara and Brow Fix - full size makeup sample worth $25. This is a really interesting clear mascara that as the name would suggest can be used on brows as well. It has cool packaging, with a softer plastic section you can use to squeeze the brush as it comes out.
- Argania Hair Oil Travel Cuties - a nice little bottle of hair oil, just the thing for a quick boost!
Two full size makeup samples? Colour me impressed!! If Violet Box keeps this level of quality up it's going to be a serious contender in the sample box arena. I can't wait to see what they do next!