Review: BellaBox Dolly Bespoke Edition


From time to time Bellabox puts out a "Special Edition box - and this is one of them. The Bespoke Dolly Bella Box has a whole heap of goodies in it. Here's what's inside:

  • Face of Australia 3-in-1 primer. Face of Australia is an awesome budget brand, and this is a great product. Full size sample.
  • Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Blush. I had one of these a while ago and used it up, so I am pleased to have another one - this is a great blush colour for me and the packaging is really cute. Full size sample. 
  • You, Me & Everybody Pucker Up Paw Paw Ointment - this is one of the brands that has vaseline in it as well, which is good if you like vaseline! I have used this when dyeing my hair along my hairline and it was fantastic for that purpose. 
  • Clean and Clear Advantage Pimple Control Cleanser - even at my age I still get the occasional break out, an I think a good cleanser can really help to keep those at bay. Full size sample. 
  • Harmoni's Kiss Organic Roll on Deodorant - this is a product that it's always handy to have around. 
  • Mode Glitter Nail Enamel - I got a clear one with sliver/pearlescent glitter in it. 
  • Fing'rs Nail Makeup - stick on nails. I've had mixed results trying to apply and wear these, but the designs are really cute, so I'll give it another go. 
  • Formula 10.0.6 No Time to shine Mud Mask - a one-application sample. Love a mud mask!
  • Flock Stock Feather Hair Extension - trendy!
The higher price is well represented by the extra goodies in the box, there's a lot of stuff here.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments