A fresh new box of goodies has arrived from bellabox - this is the July box. Here's what's inside:
- Luxe City Guide - a fun bonus worth 12.99. These are pocket sized city guides - I got Paris. Reading it makes me just want to jump on a plane - it includes a number of cute itineraries with different themes for shopping, and cultural stuff. Not a particularly useful addition but definitely a fun one.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - a teeny tiny 3g sample of this japanese glycerin based moisturiser.
- LA Fresh Oil-Free Cleanser Wipe - just one wipe! Hardly a generous sample but it does look like an interesting product.
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - another tiny sachet of moisturiser to try - this one is "MAGIC" so that should be interesting. Looks like an interesting formulation and I am a sucker for historical stuff so I'm looking forward to trying this out.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Nourishing Care Shampoo & Conditioner - travel sized shampoo and conditioner always comes in handy and this looks like an interesting one to try out
- Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture replenish concentrate - the third moisturiser sample in this box, a brand we've seen before in sample boxes many times, but always a welcome one.
- Libra Hotties Heat Patches - this is a really interesting idea! It's an instant-warm up heat patch that apparently retains heat for 8 hours. Next time my neck is playing up I'm definitely giving this a try.
- Modelco Cheek + Lips tint. This smells like berries and is a cute mulberry coloured stain. Looks like it's not very strong so this would be easy to use.
There's a lot of stuff here!! Once again bellabox has done an excellent job of packing a surprising amount of stuff into one little box - someone over there is really good at tetris!