Review: Color WOW Shampoo & Conditioner



When you colour your hair as brightly as I do, fade is your enemy - I am always on the lookout for shampoos and conditioners that won't strip my hard-won colour out of my hair. When I was offered the chance to try out this new range, I was keen to give it a go - the "Color WOW" range is specially designed for coloured hair. 
The part of the range that seems to be causing the most stir is a root touch-up product - they don't have that in wild red, strangely enough, so I just tried the shampoo and conditioner. 

I judge a shampoo by its lather. Not by how sudsy it is, because that can actually be a sign it's full of colour-stripping soap agents, but rather by the colour of the lather. If the lather in my hair is bright pink or red, I know it's stripping colour out of my hair.. that's hair dye coming out of my hair into the lather - not good! With this shampoo - barely a tint. It left my hair looking really (really) shiny and bouncy, but didn't strip colour out much at all. 

I'm really happy with these - if you have bright hair and want to reduce fade, I'd give these a go. 


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments