Review: Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Concentrate


If you like your skincare French and fancy, then this may be of interest. Gatineau is a luxury skincare brand that has all the bells and whistles - gorgeous packaging, complicated and exotic ingredients (Sea fennel extract? Platymonas?), big claims and a pricetag to match.

I have been getting tiny samples of various bits and pieces from this brand in sample boxes for ages now, and finally I have enough to feel as though I can actually give a review of it. 

Of course I can't speak to any of the more hyperbolic claims usual for these sorts of products, but I can tell you this serum is light blue, and pleasant to use - it has a nice vaguely citrus smell, and it sinks into the skin quickly.  I've enjoyed using it, it adds a bit of french fanciness to my day, and I think we could all use that from time to time, don't you? 

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments