Review: Lust Have it Sample Box August 2013


Love the Lust Have it Box, always guaranteed to bring a smile to my face when it shows up on the doorstep. Here's what's in mine this month:

  • Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator - Full size sample worth $29.95 - Revlon is one of those reliable brands that just keeps putting out great products, so it's fantastic to get a full size sample from them. I'm looking forward to trying this out. 
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup - a tiny sachet of every shade they sell... I will probably use these for highlighting and contouring. 
  • KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray - I've used this before and liked it, it makes your hair big and bouncy when you use a hair dryer. 
  • Sinful Colors Nail Enamel - Full size sample worth $4.95 - Hooray RED!! This colour is called "Under 18".. it's a lovely red, and I feel like I won the colour lottery with this one!
  • LUSH Moisturiser - a cute little tub of "GORGEOUS" face moisturiser, we'll see if the product matches the name!
  • La Roche Posay LIPKAR Balm - sample of fancy french body balm? Don't mind if I do!
  • Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant - this is a new brand for me, always cool to check out something new.. 
So, once again a solid offering from the LHI team - two full size makeup samples is awesome! If you want to get boxes of goodies yourself, then use my code (ADJACENT as you can see below in the banner) and you'll get $5 off. 




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments