Antipodean Beauties: Spring





Spring has sprung.. but in usual fashion, Brisbane and Sydney have decided to get straight into summer early this year, and Melbourne is still shaking off winter, with cardigans still in high rotation!


For this week's Antipodean Beauties theme I wanted to show off a gorgeous palette I got some time ago now from Mecca Maxima, it's the Stila "in the garden" eyeshadow palette, and I think it really epitomises spring for me.

The colours are all lovely and muted, you can do all sorts of lovely rainbow looks that are still office appropriate - I love how the colours all blend together, the texture of these shadows is really nice.


On my lips, I kept things in theme with my eles costmetics gloss, the colour payoff in these are really amazing and they have great staying power for a gloss.



I tried another new product on my eyes as well - a fibre mascara called "Macro Lash". I've been keen to try one of these for a while to see if they actually live up to they hype. I'll let you be the judge:

Before Macro Lash

After Macro Lash

I think that pretty much speaks for itself!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Antipodean Beauties participants, and if you're an Aussie or Kiwi beauty blogger, you should totally join us!!

Photobucket
Photobucket





1 comment