Aussie Curves: Stripes

It's funny how things change over time - last year when the "Stripes" theme came up, I barely had any - I wound up showing off some pinstripes, which is all I had. This year, I had a few different things to choose from.


This skirt is a striped item I really like - it's made of a soft tshirt kind of material and it's super comfy. It's also nice and full so it's swishy when I walk, and the heavy weight of the fabric means the breeze leaves it alone. 



I also like that it's cut on the bias, so all the striped sit diagonally, giving the skirt a chevron effect. 
I paired it here with a lace front top, nice and simple for a jaunt to the coffee shop!


I thought I'd give you a peek at my favourite coffee place - it's called Tucci Browns and it's on my side of town at Brighton. It sells the most gorgeous stationery and the very best coffee you have ever tasted. The most snobby of coffee snobs are impressed when I bring them here! 


There's lots of nice places to sit for big and small groups and they have some tasty light meals as well - their "meringue muffins" have to be tasted to be believed. The staff are lovely and friendly and it's become a bit of a "home away from home" for me. On the weekends they have one of the best dish washers around, it's not like I am biased or anything because she's related to me, oh no.

 Good coffee, good company and fun stripes to wear - all mornings should be this good!

There's some more plus sized stuff with stripes below if you fancy a spot of shopping - as always all times are available in at least an Aussie size 20 and ship here to Australia.


Photobucket
Photobucket








6 comments

  1. I love that first pic, looks like you two are having a little tea party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely. Also enjoyed seeing one of your favourite cafes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing us your coffee spot! I so want to open something like this myself. Especially with stationary. how AWESOME is that! Loving your stripes outfit too, of course, I just get distracted by coffee shops. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab in that skirt... it's a great length. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete