Aussie Curves: Maxi Skirt




Maxi Skirt week - turns out I don't really own very many! I have my red chiffon overlay one that's been seen on this blog numerous times... not really any others, certainly not ones worth showing off!

So I totally cheated - this is a maxi dress with a semi transparent blouse over the top. The dress is from Target, and it's super comfy. I throw it on when it's too hot to wear anything else. 

This chiffon top is also old, it has cream lace on it which tones in with the bronze on the skirt. It's one of those effortlessly comfortable things that looks a little bit dressy. 


 Maxi skirts are all about comfort, I think - I have no idea why a long flowy skirt feels cooler to wear on summer days than a short one, but it really feels that way to me.


Photobucket
Photobucket







2 comments

  1. I cheated too! But you've created a great and versatile look, one dress, many ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly fits the bill, I say! LOVE the chevron.

    ReplyDelete