Review - Banana Boat Everyday SPF 30 Finger Spray

I am grateful in more ways than I can describe that I live in Melbourne instead of Queensland these days, but I am never more grateful than in the summer months. I don't tan, you see. By that I don't mean that I don't have the inclination to tan (though with my longterm committment to being a freaky goth chick, that's also true) but rather I am utterly physically incapable of it.
My pale irish heritage means I burn in less than ten minutes on a sunny day, and there is no "brown" stage - it's red, then horrid and peeling if it's bad, and then back to white again, with maybe an extra freckle or two.
Rather than fight against my skin's natural inclinations, I have instead decided to "embrace the pale" and I stay out of the sun as much as possible. When that's not possible, I always wear sunscreen - so I am always on the lookout for a nice non greasy sunscreen that does the job and doesn't cost a fortune.
When I got sent a sample of this stuff I was gleeful - it's a spray format which makes it super easy to use, and while it's still a cream the formulation is light. After a few minutes I totally forgot I was wearing it - it didnt seem to collect dust and grime the way other sunscreens I've tried do.
All in all I was really happy with this - if you're looking for a no mess no fuss way to protect yourself this summer, I'd give this one a look in for sure.

 

 

1 comment

  1. Have an awesome Christmas and looking forward to following you in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete