Antipodean Beauties: Eyeliner Art

It's lovely when the fates align and a makeup theme coincides with something I'm actually doing in my life... just recently I had the opportunity to do someone's makeup for an event they were attending, and the "Eyeliner Art" theme was in the right place at the right time!

John was off to the Midsummer Fairy Rede
a sparkling parade and picnic through the middle of Melbourne celebrating all things fey.

He was kind enough to let me do his makeup - here's what I came up with!

I used a LOT of glitter and made his beard all sparkly, then used purple and pink liners with even more glitter.. 

The horns are from Fable Workshop, and I think they capped off the look nicely :)

This was the kind of event where a lot of photographers showed up, so here's some of the images they captured of John, I mean Captian Sparklebeard.. 








Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments